1. Earthquake survival supplies include a radio receiver, a torch, extra batteries, first-aid supplies, a spade, a tent, some rope, and warm clothing. 地震救生储备还包括无线电接收器、手电、备用电池、急救用品、铁锹、帐篷、绳子和保暖衣物。
2. Bits of broken glass, lengths of string, a key to a door long since decayed away, a rusty knife-blade, old shoes saved for a road that never was and never will be, a nail bent under the weight of things too heavy for any nail, a dried flower or two s 碎玻璃块；小线头儿；一扇早已朽败的门上的钥匙；一把锈蚀的刀；一双为某条从来没有、将来也不会有的路而准备的旧鞋；一颗弯折的钉，它所承受过的重量足以弄折任何钉子；一两支干花，仍散发出几许花香。
3. When you press this button , the radio will start. 你按下这个按纽时，收音机就响了。
4. It must be known to any kind of radio astronomer in the universe. 这个频率是宇宙中任何射电天文学家都应该熟悉的。
5. When street gangs substitute for families and schoolyard insults end in knife attacks, 当街头团伙取代了家庭环境，当校园辱骂导致了械斗，
6. The radio blared out pop music. 无线电高声播放流行音乐.
7. This knife is blunt. 这把刀钝。
8. The boy was cutting a branch of a tree with his knife to make a cane. 这个小男孩正在用一把小刀削一根树枝, 想做根手杖.
9. The radio is near the door. 收音机靠近房门.
10. The ingenious boy made a radio set for himself. 这个聪明的男孩自己做了一台收音机。