1. Earthquake survival supplies include a radio receiver, a torch, extra batteries, first-aid supplies, a spade, a tent, some rope, and warm clothing. 地震救生储备还包括无线电接收器、手电、备用电池、急救用品、铁锹、帐篷、绳子和保暖衣物。
2. But when the train dawdled at station after station, I began to wonder. 但是，当火车一站接着一站往前蠕动时，我便产生了怀疑。
3. But the station master was adamant: 但站长态度坚决，
4. But he also hosted a classical music show on the college's FM station and listened to Wagner as he studied his accounting. 但是他也曾在大学调频电台上主持过一档古典音乐节目，并且在学习会计学的时候还在欣赏瓦格纳的音乐作品。
5. We had better go back to the station now. 现在我们最好还是回车站吧.
6. When you press this button , the radio will start. 你按下这个按纽时，收音机就响了。
7. Which station are you going to? 你要到哪个火车站?
8. It must be known to any kind of radio astronomer in the universe. 这个频率是宇宙中任何射电天文学家都应该熟悉的。
9. When the balloon was over the station, the pilot saw one of the men taking photographs. 当气球飞临基地上空时，飞行员看见有一个人在拍照。
10. We had better go back to the station now, Ken. 肯，我们现在最好回车站去。