1. Earthquake survival supplies include a radio receiver, a torch, extra batteries, first-aid supplies, a spade, a tent, some rope, and warm clothing. 地震救生储备还包括无线电接收器、手电、备用电池、急救用品、铁锹、帐篷、绳子和保暖衣物。
2. When you press this button , the radio will start. 你按下这个按纽时，收音机就响了。
3. It must be known to any kind of radio astronomer in the universe. 这个频率是宇宙中任何射电天文学家都应该熟悉的。
4. We gave him fluids for the first two weeks and then fed him through a tube which passed through his nose into his stomach. 头两个礼拜我们给他输液，后来又通过一根导管将食物从他的鼻子输送到他的胃里。
5. The radio blared out pop music. 无线电高声播放流行音乐.
6. The radio is near the door. 收音机靠近房门.
7. The ingenious boy made a radio set for himself. 这个聪明的男孩自己做了一台收音机。
8. This depends on the precise radio- frequency of the 21- cm wavelength, or 1420 megacycles per second . 这种方法依靠21厘米波长或每秒1420兆周的精确无线电频率。
9. The story they heard over the radio was very moving. 他们从收音机里听到的这个故事很动人。
10. There is a radio in the room. 房间里有一台收音机.