1. Every cloud has a silver lining. 祸中有福。
2. The radioactive material is stored in a special radiation-proof container. 放射性材料贮存在防辐射的特殊容器内.
3. The cloud formation covered the sun. 云层遮住了太阳。
4. The cloud is low. 云很低.
5. The sun was peering from behind a cloud. 太阳从白云后出现。
6. The Earth was formed about five billion years ago from a rotating, circular cloud of dust and gases such as hydrogen and nitrogen. 地球的形成约在50亿年前，起源于一团循环旋转的尘埃和诸如氢、氧之类的气体。
7. A lone cloud floated in the blue sky. 一缕孤云在蓝天中飘流。
8. A cloud is a mass of vapor in the sky. 云由一堆积聚在空中的水蒸汽形成。
9. As she emerged from her drifting cloud of gun smoke with the water churned to foam beneath her bow, her flags flying, pennants waving, sails filling in the breeze, and the red and gold of her superstructure ablaze with colour, 当"瓦萨"号从弥漫的礼炮烟云中出现时，船头下浪花四溅，舰旗迎风招展，三角旗随风飘动，微风鼓起风帆，金碧辉煌的船楼闪耀着灿烂的色彩。
10. You can enjoy the extraordinary sight of unbroken cloud plains that stretch out for miles before you, while the sun shines brilliantly in a clear sky. 你可以观赏一下展现在你面前的、一望数英里的、连绵不断的云海，同时阳光灿烂，天空清澈明朗。