(Brit) person who goes round buying and selling old clothes, discarded furniture, etc 四处买卖旧衣物、废弃家具等的人.
1. Excuse me , where is the man´s cloakroom? 对不起，男厕所在哪里？
2. Even seemingly insignificant remains can shed interesting light on the history of early man. 甚至表面看来微不足道的遗物，也能使人类早期历史有趣地展现出来。
3. Every man is liable to error. 每个人都会犯错误。
4. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. 早睡早起，富裕、聪明、身体好。
5. Everyone went to the funeral, for the ´ghost´ was none other than Eric Cox, a third brother who was supposed to have died as a young man. 大家都去参加了葬礼，因为那"鬼"不是别人，正是农场主的兄弟埃里克.考科斯。人们以为埃里克年轻时就死了。
6. Even seemingly insignificant remains can shed interesting light on the history of early man. 即使看起来微不足道的遗物，也可能揭示人类早期历史的一些有趣的内容。
7. Even his opponents were compelled to admit that he was a man of profound learning: and this not merely in his special field of economics, but also in history, philosophy, and the literature of all countries. 即使是他的对手们也不得不承认他是一个学识渊博的人：这不仅是指他的经济学专业领域，而且还包括历史、哲学以及各国的文学。
8. Even today man is still a long way from malaria eradication. 即使在今天，人们还远没有达到根除疟疾的地步。
9. Eventually, a man speaking broken Polish approaches us, takes us to the ticket window, and then helps us board our train. 终于,一个操着洋泾浜的波兰语的人走了过来，把我们带到了售票处，并帮我们登上了火车。
10. Bad man, the accidental, noble outlaw. 有坏人啦, 出人意料的逃.