rage itself out
rage itself out为短语/超纲词汇
1. Explosions of rage pump up the brain's arousal system, leaving you more angry, not less. 怒气的爆发激起了大脑的兴奋系统，使人更加愤怒，而不是相反。
2. What should you do to relieve rage? 该怎样来缓解怒气呢？
3. He was champing with rage at the delay. 他对这一延误著急上火.
4. He went into a paroxysm of rage. 他勃然大怒.
5. His rage was beyond restraint. 他怒不可遏。
6. So mobile phones have become the rage among businesspeople, who can remain in contact despite the traffic jams. 因此移动电话在商界成为时尚，使人们在交通堵塞时也能与外界保持联系。
7. Of all the moods that people want to escape, rage seems to be the hardest to deal with. 在所有人们想要避免的情绪中，怒气似乎最难处理。
8. One myth is that voicing your rage will make you feel better. 一种说法是把愤怒说出来会使人好受些。