a place where trains stop for passengers to get on and off
I'll meet you outside the main railway station.
1. But when the train dawdled at station after station, I began to wonder.
2. But the station master was adamant:
3. But he also hosted a classical music show on the college's FM station and listened to Wagner as he studied his accounting.
4. We had better go back to the station now.
5. Which station are you going to?
6. When the balloon was over the station, the pilot saw one of the men taking photographs.
7. We had better go back to the station now, Ken.
8. We are in Montreal, in an echoing, dark train station, and we are squeezed together on a bench waiting for someone to give us some guidance.
我们到了蒙特利尔，呆在一个嘈杂的、黑暗的火车站里, 紧紧地挤在一起 坐在一条长凳上，等着有人来给我们带路。
9. The troops concentrated near the station.
10. The gifts to him would have filled a railway car.
Copyright © 2017 Qeto All rights reserved.