1 (in art and literature) showing realism(2) （文艺的）现实主义的, 写实主义的.
2 based on facts rather than on sentiment or illusion; practical 实事求是的
*a realistic person, attitude 实事求是的人、态度
* Be realistic you can't expect a big salary at eighteen. 实际一点吧--你别指望十八岁就能挣高薪.
3 (of wages or prices) high enough to pay the worker or seller adequately （指工资或价格）够高的
*Is this a realistic salary for such a responsible job? 这种工作责任重大, 这份薪水够高吗?
judging and dealing with situations in a practical way according to what is actually possible rather than what you would like to happen
≠ unrealisticit is not realistic to do sth It's just not realistic to expect a promotion so soon.realistic about You need to be realistic about the amount you can do in a day.
a realistic aim or hope is one that it is possible to achieve
≠ unrealistic Is this a realistic target? I don't think they have a realistic chance of winning.
realistic pictures or stories show things as they are in real life a realistic portrayal of life in Victorian Britain
1. Theatrical make-up and artificial blood had been used to make the injuries look realistic. 用于化妆的油彩和人造血使的创伤非常逼真.
2. Theatrical make-up and artificial blood had been used to make the injuries look realistic. 用于化妆的油彩和人造血使的创伤非常逼真.
3. "No, of course not. But you have to be realistic." "不，当然不是。但你必须得现实一点。"
4. Most children have such a high ideal of their parents, unless the parents themselves have been unsatisfactory, that it can hardly hope to stand up to a realistic evaluation. 除非父母自身不能令人满意，大多数孩子对父母估价过高，以致这种估价很难指望经受住现实的考验。