动词过去式:receipted 过去分词:receipted 现在分词:receipting 第三人称单数:receipts
ceive＝to take（取） 变化型 cept，cip，cipate
1 [U] ~ (of sth) (fml 文) act of receiving or being received 收到
*acknowledge receipt of a letter, an order, etc 签收信件、订单等
* On receipt of the news, he left. 他一接到消息就走了.
2 [C] ~ (for sth) written statement that sth (esp money or goods) has been received 收条; 收据
*get a receipt for your expenses 对开销要索取收据
* sign a receipt 在收据上签字
* [attrib 作定语] a receipt book 收据簿.
3 receipts [pl] money received by a business （营业）收到的款项,收入
*net/gross receipts 纯[总]收入. Cf 参看 expenditure.4 [C] (arch 古) recipe 食谱; 烹饪法; 处方.
5 (idm 习语) (be) in receipt of sth (commerce 商) having received sth 已收到某物
*We are in receipt of your letter of the 15th. 我们收到了您15日来函.
v [Tn] mark (a bill) as having been paid, eg with a rubber stamp saying `Paid' or `Received with thanks' 在（帐单）上盖注有｀收讫＇字样的图章（以示款已付清）.
[Date: 1300-1400; Language: Old North French;Origin: receite, from Medieval Latin recepta, from Latin recipere; RECEIVE]
a piece of paper that you are given which shows that you have paid for something
Keep your receipt in case you want to bring it back.
Make sure you get receipts for everything.
Can you give me a receipt?
when someone receives something
the closing date for receipt of applications
on/upon receipt of sth
The booking will be made on receipt of a deposit.
be in receipt of sth
(=to have received something)
the money that a business, bank, or government receives
total revenue receipts of $18.4 million
1. The receipt is your proof of purchase. 这张发票是你购物的凭据.
2. And by measuring the time interval between the taps and the receipt of the echoes, the depth of the sea at that point can be calculated. 测出回声间隔的时间，便可算出该处海洋的深度。
3. Ask him to give you a receipt when you pay the bill. 你付帐单时向他要一张收据.
4. "Well, you'd better have a receipt for it, by God. "那么，你最好要张收据，真的，
5. For the first time, the customer can see the transaction recorded — and gets a receipt on which every item he or she has picked out is printed by brand name, its price, even the time of purchase. 顾客首次看到所购物品被登录——还能拿到一张收据，收据上明细地列出他所买商品的商标、价格，就连购买时间也列出。
6. For shoppers, one of the principal advantages of the computer-assisted system is the detailed receipt that they receive. 这种电脑辅助的收款方式给顾客带来的最大便利之一就是他们能拿来到一张很详细的收据。