ducc＝to lead（领导） 变化型 duct
1. Even the movements of the heart and lungs are greatly reduced. 甚至心肺的活动量也大大减少了.
2. Even though some of my options are reduced, there are new paths ahead. 即使我的选择已不多了，但前方总还有新路要走。
3. The asterisk after "Reduced to $ 1.95" refers to a footnote reading "Today only." 在“减至一点九五元”后，有个星号标示着一个注脚，上面写着“只限今天。”
4. The quota of foreigners allowed into the country has been reduced. 允许外国人入境的数额已经减少。
5. The war has reduced many people to refugees. 战争使许多人沦落为难民。
6. The child was reduced to a skeleton 这孩子骨瘦如柴.
7. This greatly reduced the speed of the ship, 这样一来，大大降低了船的航速。
8. The reduced cost made possible worldwide use of penicillin in treating many infections. 成本降低后，全世界在治疗许多传染病时均可选用盘尼西林。
9. Now, 500 years later, excessive fishing has reduced the number of fish to dangerously low levels. 500年以后的今天，过度捕捞已使鱼的数量减少到危险的程度。
10. Now a new study by a team of Purdue University researchers suggests that even moderate exercise may lead to reduced iron in the blood of women. 由珀杜大学一组研究人员进行的一项新的研究表明：即使是适度的锻炼，也可能会降低女性血液中铁离子的含量。