名词:rescuer 动词过去式:rescued 过去分词:rescued 现在分词:rescuing 第三人称单数:rescues 形容词:rescuable
v [Tn, Tn.pr] ~ sb/sth (from sth/sb) save or bring away sb/sth from danger, captivity, etc （从危险、囚禁等中）搭救或救出某人[某物]
*Police rescued the hostages. 警方救出了人质.
* rescue a man from drowning, attack, bankruptcy 援救一男子使之免遭溺毙、攻击、破产
* (fig 比喻) rescue sb's name from oblivion, ie prevent him from being forgotten 使某人名声长在
* You rescued me from an embarrassing situation. 是你给我解了围.
1 [U] rescuing or being rescued 搭救; 解救; 援救
*[attrib 作定语] a rescue party, bid, operation 救援队、叫牌、行动.
2 [C] instance of this 搭救; 解救; 援救
*an attempt at a rescue 一次营救行动.
3 (idm 习语) come/go to the/sb's `rescue rescue or help sb 援救或帮助某人
*A wealthy sponsor came to our rescue with a generous donation. 有个富有的赞助人慷慨捐赠来解救我们.
1. The lost hikers were bereft of hope when the rescue plane did not see them . 当救援的飞机没有看到他们时，那些迷路的徒步者丧失了希望
2. The lost hikers were bereft of hope when the rescue plane did not see them. 当救援的飞机没有看到他们时，
3. They have been told that rescue operations are progressing smoothly. 他们一直被告知说救援工作进行得很顺利。
4. They have been told that rescue operations are progressing smoothly. 他们一直被告知说救援工作进行得很顺利。
5. They have been told that rescue operations are progressing smoothly. 他们一直被告知营救工作进行得非常顺利。
6. They had to dig quickly in cellars to rescue their friends who had been buried underneath the wreckage. 他们必须在地下室里飞快地挖掘，以营救任何埋在残垣断壁下的朋友们；
7. He dived from the bridge to rescue the drowning child. 他从桥上跳入水中去抢救那溺水儿童.
8. However, rescue operations are proving difficult. 然而，事实证明营救工作非常困难。
9. A rescue plane was sent to search for the missing aircraft, and it, too, disappeared without trace. 一架救援飞机被派出去搜寻失踪的飞机，但同样，它也消失得无影无踪。
10. Rescue workers are therefore drilling a hole on the north side of the mine. 因此，营救人员在矿井的北侧钻了一个洞。