1. When Gail spread the news of our wedding plans to her family she met with some resistance. 当盖尔把我们计划举办婚礼的消息告诉她家人时，她遇到了一些阻力。
2. Tiredness lowers your resistance. 疲劳会降低你的抵抗力.
3. Later, we shall undergo a progressive loss of our vigour and resistance which, 再迟一些，我们就要经历生命力和抵抗力逐步衰退的过程。
4. This increases their air-resistance and reduces the shock of impact when they hit the ground. 这样就加大了空气阻力，并减少了它们着地时冲击力带来的震动。
5. There is no resistance: there is perfect assimilation. 没有阻力，只有完全的吸收。
6. As a shipbuilder, Cockerell was trying to find a solution to the problem of the wave resistance which wastes a good deal of a surface ship´s power and limits its speed. 作为一个船舶技师，科克雷尔在寻找解决波浪阻力的方法，因为波浪阻力浪费掉了船在水面行驶的大量动力，从而限制了船的速度。
7. Anti-rejection drugs, it turned out, also weakened the body´s resistance to any disease-carrying germs which came its way. 服用抗排斥异体药物会削弱人体对入侵病菌的抵抗力。
8. Although team members knew almost from the start that reducing drugs was the answer, they also faced resistance from those who were used to doing things in the traditional way. 尽管小组成员几乎一开始就知道减少药物是答案所在，但他们受到了来自传统派的反对。
9. Still,I suggest you not eat there any more.Tiredness lowers your resistance. 我还是要建议你不要在再在那里吃了, 疲劳会降低你的抵抗力.
10. I don´t think so, either, but my resistance to germs is high. 我也认为不卫生, 但是我对病菌的抵抗力很高.