1 in a rough manner 粗鲁地; 粗暴;
*treat sb roughly 粗暴地对待某人
* a roughly made table, ie not finely finished 做工粗糙的桌子.2 approximately 大概; 大约
*It should cost roughly 10. 这大约10英镑.
* about forty miles, roughly speaking 大致说来, 约四十英里.
, approximately approximately There were roughly 200 people there. Azaleas flower at roughly the same time each year.roughly equal/comparable/equivalent two rocks of roughly equal sizeroughly speaking
(=used when saying something without giving exact details or information) Roughly speaking, I'd say we need about $500.
not gently or carefully He grabbed her roughly.
1. It cannot judge distances, depths. Later, for its personal safety and practical needs, it has to develop (partly by means of touch) the ability to judge roughly three-dimensonal distances. 不会判断距离和深度。慢慢地，由于自身安全和实际需要，儿童必须发展（部分通过触觉）粗略判断三维空间距离的能力。
2. The teacher treated his students roughly. 这老师粗暴地对待他的学生。
3. The lawyer ascertained that a policeman had indeed dealt roughly with foreigners on several occasions. 律师证实有个警察确实多次粗鲁地对待外国人。
4. Two guards passed their hands roughly over everyone who entered the yard. 两个门卫粗鲁地对每一个进厂的人搜身。
5. This is just one of the many frightening stories told of "the Bermuda Triangle", a mysterious area of the Atlantic Ocean roughly stretching southwest from Bermuda to the Florida coast and down to Puerto Rico. 这仅是众多有关"百慕大三角"的恐怖故事之一。"百慕大三角"是大西洋的一处神秘地带，大致范围从百慕大朝西南沿佛罗里达海岸再至波多黎各。
6. An ocean wave passing through deep water causes a particle on the surface to move in a roughly circular orbit, drawing the particle first towards the advancing wave, 穿过深水的海浪使水面上的一个微粒按照一种近乎圆形的轨道移动，先把微粒拉向前移动的海浪，
7. The varieties are infinite; but two classes may be roughly seen. 鸟的飞行方式千差万别，但大体上可分为两类。