1. By this time, however, three men had come into the ring and they quickly dragged the drunk to safety. 然而，此时已有3个人进入斗牛场，迅速把醉汉拉到安全的地方。
2. By then, Miss Parry had crawled (爬行) to the back of the building, where doors to the apartment house held out hope for safety. 此时帕里小姐已经爬到了大楼的后面，那儿的门提供了逃生的希望。
3. It cannot judge distances, depths. Later, for its personal safety and practical needs, it has to develop (partly by means of touch) the ability to judge roughly three-dimensonal distances. 不会判断距离和深度。慢慢地，由于自身安全和实际需要，儿童必须发展（部分通过触觉）粗略判断三维空间距离的能力。
4. If you stir in your own juice with no safety outlet — --如果你生闷气, 没有安全的发泄渠道的话--
5. The safety precautions are totally inadequate. 这些安全措施完全不合格.
6. The boy went swimming in the deep lake regardless of his mother´s fears for his safety. 那个男孩不顾母亲对他安全的担扰，跑到深湖中游泳。
7. An electric razor that meets the European Union´s safety standards must be approved by American testers before it can be sold in the United States, 一把符合欧洲联盟安全标准的电动剃须刀必须得到美国检测人员的认可，方可在美国市场上销售；
8. Stalin proposed that Roosevelt move into a separate building in the heavily guarded Soviet Compound, where the meetings could be held in safety. 斯大林建议罗斯福住到戒备森严的苏联大使馆内的一栋楼内，在那里能够很安全地召开会议。