名词:schemer 动词过去式:schemed 过去分词:schemed 现在分词:scheming 第三人称单数:schemes
1 ~ (for sth/to do sth)
(a) plan for doing or organizing sth 计画; 方案
*a scheme for manufacturing paper from straw 用麦秆造纸的计画
* an imaginative scheme to raise money 富创意的筹款方案
* a pension scheme 养老金方案.
(b) secret or devious plan 阴谋; 诡计
*a scheme for not paying tax 逃税的诡计.
2 ordered system; arrangement 组合; 配合
*a `colour scheme, eg for a room, so that the colours in its decor match 色彩的调配.
3 (idm 习语) the `scheme of things the way things are or are planned 事物的规律; 安排
*In the scheme of things it is hard for small businesses to succeed. 一般来说, 小本生意较难做.
1 [I, Ipr, It] ~ (for sth/against sb) make (esp secret or devious) plans 策画; 图谋
*rebels scheming for the overthrow of the leadership 图谋推翻领导的叛乱者
* They are scheming to get her elected as leader. 他们正策画让她当选领导.
2 [Tn] plan (sth) in a devious way 策画（某事）
*Her enemies are scheming her downfall. 她的对头正在策画把她搞垮. schemer n person who schemes in a devious way 策画阴谋诡计的人. scheming adj often making devious schemes 常搞阴谋诡计的
*scheming rivals 诡计多端的竞争对手.
A marking scheme is a set of criteria used in assessing student learning.
1. Every scheme recommended by him was reprobated by the committee. 他推荐的每个计划都被委员会拒绝了。
2. The scheme involves computers. 这一设计离不开计算机.
3. The merits of the scheme are quite obvious. 该计画的可取之处是相当明显的.
4. As long ago as 1809, the Swedish Parliament introduced a scheme to safeguard the interest of the individual. 早在1809年，瑞典论会就建立一个保护公民利益的制度。
5. She undertook the organization of the whole scheme. 她负责整个计画的组织工作.
6. Jack´s scheme for raising money is practicable. 杰克筹款的计划是可行的。
7. Under this scheme, individuals attempt to march towards maximum happiness as they move through a procession of more or less satisfying romantic relationships. 在这样的模式下，个人会去经历一次又一次带来或多或少满足感的浪漫关系，以便追求最大程度的幸福，