n.共享,参与,一份,部分,份额,参股 vt.分享,均分,共有,分配 vi.分享
名词:sharer 动词过去式:shared 过去分词:shared 现在分词:sharing 第三人称单数:shares 形容词:shareable
1 [C] ~ (in/of sth) part or portion of a larger amount which is divided among several or many people, or to which several or many people contribute （分享到的或贡献出的）一份
*a fair share of the food 应得的一份食物
* the robber's share of the stolen money 劫匪的一份赃款
* Your share of the cost is 10. 你这一份费用是10英镑.
* Everyone who helped gets a share in the profits. 凡是帮过忙的就得到一份利润.
2 [U, sing] ~ (in/of sth) person's part in sth done, received, etc by several people （参与、得到等的）份儿
*What share did he have in their success? 在他们的成绩中他有何贡献?
* She must take her share of the blame, ie accept that she was partly responsible. 她必须承担事故的部分责任.
* You're not taking much share in the conversation, ie you're saying little. 在交谈中你没怎么说话.
3 [C] any of the equal parts into which the capital of a business company is divided, giving the holder a right to a portion of the profits 股; 股份
*stocks and shares 股份
500 shares in a shipping company 购买[持有]某航运公司的500股股份 *
2 shares are now worth 2.75. 2英镑的股份现值2.75英镑.
* [attrib 作定语] share capital, dealing, prices 股本、股票交易、股票价格
* a share certificate 股票.
4 (idm 习语) get, etc a/one's fair share of sth => fair1. get, etc a slice/share of the cake => cake. go `shares (with sb) (in sth) (Brit infml 口) share (profits, costs, etc) equally with others 与他人分享（利润）或分摊（费用）
*Let me go shares with you in the taxi fare. 我和你分摊计程车费吧. the lion's share => lion.
1 (a) [Tn.pr, Tn.p] ~ sth (out) (among/between sb) give a share of sth to others 将某物平均分配
100 equally between five people, ie by giving them
20 each 把100英镑平分给五个人（每人得20英镑）
* share the sweets among the children 把糖分给孩子们
* The profits are shared (out) equally among the partners. 合伙人均分利润.
(b) [I, Ipr, Tn, Tn.pr] ~ (sth) (with sb) have a share of (sth) with another or others 与别人分享（某物）
*Let's share (the last cake); you have half and I'll have half. 咱们分了（最後这块蛋糕）吧, 你一半我一半.
* He would share his last pound with me. 他要是剩下最後一镑也会和我分着用.
2 [I, Ipr, Tn, Tn.pr] ~ (sth) (with sb) have or use (sth) with others; have (sth) in common 与别人共有或合用（某物）; 在（某方面）有共同之处
*There's only one bedroom, so we'll have to share. 只有一个卧室, 所以我们得合着用.
* share a bed, room, house, etc 合用一张床、一个房间、一所房子等
* share sb's belief, faith, optimism, etc 与某人有共同的信仰、信念、乐观态度等
* He shares my fears about a possible war. 他和我一样害怕有可能发生战争.
* We both share the credit for (ie were both responsible for) this success. 做成这件事我们俩都有功劳.
* Will you share your pen with me? 我能与你合用你的笔吗?
3 [Ipr, Tn] ~ (in) sth have a share in sth; participate in sth 分摊或分享某事物; 参与某事物
*I will share (in) the cost with you. 我愿与你分摊费用.
* She shares (in) my troubles as well as my joys. 她与我同甘共苦.
4 [Tn, Tn.pr] ~ sth (with sb) tell sb about sth 将某事告诉某人
*She won't share her secret (with us). 她不肯把她的秘密告诉我们.
* I want to share my news with you. 我想把我得到的消息告诉你.
5 (idm 习语) share and share a`like (saying 谚) share things equally 事事均分
*Don't be so selfish it's share and share alike in this house. 别这么自私--在这所房子里要事事均分.
n = ploughshare (plough).
1. Each person must have an equitable share. 每人应得合理的一份.
2. Everyone who helped gets a share in the profits. 凡是帮过忙的就得到一份利润.
3. Every child that is born into his group will share them with him, and no child born into one on the opposite side of the globe can ever achieve the thousandth part. 每一个和他诞生在同一个社团中的孩子和他一样具有相同的风俗；而在地球的另一边，诞生在另一个社团的孩子与他就是少有相同的风俗。
4. Because Australia's native people and black Africans share such superficial characteristics as skin color and body shape, they were widely assumed to be closely related. 因为澳洲土著和非洲黑人之间有一些共同的外表特征，如肤色、体型等，所以普遍认为他们有较近的亲缘关系。
5. If you think what it must be like to share the deck of a ship with several squadrons of jet aircraft, 因此，如果你能想像出和几个中队的喷气机同在一个甲板上是什么滋味儿的话，
6. We unemployed share a social prejudice similar to that of the rape (强奸) victim. 我们失业者都经受过类似于强奸受害者所经受的社会歧视。
7. Whether working alone or in a group, students share ideas, perspectives and discussions on the subject being studied, and read about those of their classmates. 不管是单独学习还是小组学习，学生们就学习内容交流观点、见解，并展开讨论，同时了解其他同学的意见。
8. We'd like to share some of the positive meanings love has for us. 我们想与大家一起分享我们对爱情的一些积极看法。
9. This shows how long it was before we deemed it necessary to make sure that all our children could share in the knowledge accumulated by the ´happy few´ during the past centuries. 这说明，经过了多么漫长的时间之后，我们才认识到，有必要确保我们的孩子享有多少个世纪以来由1少数幸运者´所积累起来的知识。
10. Twins separated at birth do sometimes share personality characteristics, but such characteristics in a cloned son or daughter would only be reminders of the child who was lost. 一出生就被分离的双胞胎，有时可能有相同的个性特征，但是这种相同的个性特征表现在克隆的儿子或女儿身上，只能令人想起失去的孩子。