动词过去式:shipped 过去分词:shipped 现在分词:shipping 第三人称单数:ships
1 large vessel carrying people or goods by sea 船; 舰
*a `sailing-ship 帆船
* a `merchant ship 商船
* a `warship 战舰
* the ship's company, ie the entire crew 全体船员
* board a ship for India 登上去印度的船.
2 (infml 口)
(a) spacecraft 宇宙飞船; 太空船
*aboard an alien ship 在外星飞船上.
(b) (US) aircraft 飞行器.
3 (idm 习语) jump ship =>jump2. (like) ,ships that ,pass in the `night people who meet each other briefly and usu only once 短暂相遇的人（通常指只遇此一次）. when one's `ship comes home/in when one has become successful 等自己成功时
*I'll buy a house in the country when my ship comes in. 等我有钱时, 我要在 乡间买一所房子.
1 [Tn, Tn.pr, Tn.p] send or transport (sth/sb), esp in a ship 运送（某人[某物]）（尤指用船）
*Are the goods to be flown or shipped? 这些货物是空运还是海运?
* We ship grain to Africa. 我们把谷物运往非洲.
* Fresh supplies were shipped (out) by lorry. 新到的货已由卡车运出.
2 [Tn] take (oars) out of the water into the boat 将（船桨）收进船内
*We shipped (the) oars and moored alongside the bank. 我们收起桨, 把船泊在岸边.
3 [Tn] (of a boat) take in (water) over the side, eg in a storm （指船）舷侧进（水）（如在风暴中）
*The waves were very high, and the boat began to ship water. 浪很大, 船舷开始进水.
4 [I] become a member of a ship's crew 当船员
*ship (ie take a post) as a steward on an Atlantic liner 在航行大西洋的班轮上当乘务员.
5 (phr v) ship sb/sth off (infml 口) send sb/sth away 将某人[某物]送走
*The children had been shipped off to boarding-school at an early age. 孩子们很小就送进了寄宿学校.
Wieniec is a village located in Lesser Poland, Poland.
1. Even by modern standards, the 46,000 ton Titanic was a colossal ship. 即使按现代标准,46,000吨的泰坦克尼号也算是一艘巨型客轮.
2. Even by modern standards, the 46,000 ton Titanic was a colossal ship. 却使用现代标准来衡量，46,000 吨的"泰坦尼克"号与算得上一艘巨轮了。
3. Bill: That´s the ship we travelled on. 比尔: 这就是我们旅行乘坐的船.
4. Bill had carried his gold to the end; he would carry Bill's gold to the ship. Ha-ha! He would have the last laugh on Bill. 比尔至死也没丢下金子。他倒可以带着比尔的金子上船。哈，哈，他可以最后对着比尔嘲笑一番。
5. For the sunken ship he was trying to find had been carrying a precious cargo of gold bullion. 因为他试图寻找的沉船上载有一批珍贵的金条。
6. Without a rudder, the ship was not navigable. 这只船没有舵无法驾驶。
7. If you think what it must be like to share the deck of a ship with several squadrons of jet aircraft, 因此，如果你能想像出和几个中队的喷气机同在一个甲板上是什么滋味儿的话，
8. What they had in fact found was a ship which had been sunk many years before. 事实上，他们发现的是另一艘沉没多年的船。
9. What a beautiful ship! 多漂亮的船啊！
10. When he saw a ship, he closed his eyes. He knew there could be no ship, no sea, here. An imagined picture, he thought. 他看到海面上有一条船，他闭上了眼睛。他知道在这儿是不可能有船和海的。他想这一定是幻觉。