someone who sings
pop/opera/folk etc singer
her favourite pop singer
a famous Italian opera singer
the lead singer (=main singer) of Slade
Tina Turner's backing singers (=people who sing with her)
1. Bessie Smith was an incomparable singer in her days. 贝茜・史密斯在她那个时代是举世无双的歌手。
2. When the singer was late, the audience grew restive. 歌手迟迟不出场, 听众变得不耐烦了。
3. The singer gave an erratic performance. 演唱者未唱出水平.
4. The mummy is that of Shepenmut who was once a singer in the Temple of Thebs. 这是 Shepenmut 的木乃伊，她曾一度在梯比斯寺院当过歌手。
5. The mummy is that of Shepenmut who was once a singer in the Temple of Thebes. 这是曾在底比斯神殿里当过歌手的赛潘姆特的木乃伊。
6. He is a worldwide famous singer. 他是个世界闻名的歌星。
7. She has great capability as a singer and should be trained. 她很有当歌手的才能, 应当加以训练.
8. She is a famous singer. 她是著名的歌唱家。