n.略图,草图,概略,梗概,草图,拟定 vi.绘略图,素描 v.勾画
名词:sketcher 动词过去式:sketched 过去分词:sketched 现在分词:sketching 第三人称单数:sketches
1 rough quickly-made drawing, without many details 素描; 速写; 草图
*make a sketch of a face, place 作一面部、地方的速写.
2 short account or description, giving only basic details 简短的陈述或描写
*a newspaper sketch of a debate in Parliament 报上关于议会辩论的简短报道
* give a sketch of one's plans 概述一项计画.
3 short funny play or piece of writing 诙谐的短剧或短文
*a sketch set in a doctor's surgery 以医生诊所为背景的诙谐短剧
* She writes satirical sketches for a magazine. 她为一家杂志撰写讽刺小品.
1 draw sketches; make a sketch of (sb/sth) 作素描; 画速写; 作（某人[某事物]）的素描、速写或草图
*go into the park to sketch (flowers) 去公园作（花卉）写生.
2 (phr v) sketch sth out give a general description or account of sth; outline sth 概述（某事）; 草拟
*sketch out proposals for a new road 草拟修建新路的计画
* Sketch out what you intend to do. 把你要做的事概括地叙述一下.
1. This written report contains both a verbal description and a sketch of the building. 这份书面报告包括了这座建筑的言辞描述及草图。
2. He made a sketch of the motor. 他画了一张电机的草图。
3. Shocked awake by the sound, he would immediately sketch the images seen in his mind in that fertile world of semi-sleep. 响声就会将他惊醒，他便立刻把在那个似睡非睡时的丰富世界里在脑海中所浮现出来的众多形象绘成草图。
4. For the buffalo on the other side, since buffalo no longer wandered about the great grasslands, Fraser was forced to sketch an aging buffalo from New York City's Central Park Zoo. 由于大草原上不再有野牛漫步，弗雷泽为了镍币另一面上的野牛，只好到纽约中央公园的动物园里素描一只老野牛。