1. Between midnight and dawn, when sleep will not come and all the old wounds begin to ache. 从午夜到拂晓, 每当我毫无睡意, 所有昔日创痛开始发作的时候,
2. Boys who live at school sleep in a dormitory. 住校的男生在宿舍里睡觉。
3. By having to sleep in the open, he gets far closer to the world of nature than most of us ever do. 由于被迫在露天睡觉，他比我们中许多人都离大自然近得多。
4. By using pain-killing drugs that wear off quickly and a simple pain medicine, patients weren't driven into a long sleep and could breathe on their own sooner. 使用药性消失得快的止痛药和简单的止痛片，病人不会沉睡太久，而且能更快恢复自行呼吸。
5. We have to consider the question of where to sleep. 我们得考虑在何处安歇的问题.
6. The mother rocked the baby to sleep in its cradle. 母亲摇动摇篮使婴儿入睡.
7. The witch had enchanted the princess so that she would sleep for a month . 这女巫对公主施了魔法，所以公主将会沉睡一个月之久。
8. The cool water refreshed him after his long sleep. 久睡之后, 凉水使他又清醒起来。
9. The children sleep in separate beds. 孩子都睡在各自的床上.
10. The implications of all this were that it was not the disturbance of sleep that mattered, but the disturbance of dreaming. 这一切暗示我们：睡眠受到干忧没关系，而做梦受到干忧是有问题的。