动词过去式:stationed 过去分词:stationed 现在分词:stationing 第三人称单数:stations
1 [C] place, building, etcwhere a service is organized and provided, or specialized(esp scientific) work is done （提供某种服务或从事科学研究等专业工作的）站, 所
*a po`lice, `fire station 派出所、消防站
* a `radar station 雷达站
* an agri,cultural re`search station 农业研究所
* a nuclear `power station 核电站.
2 [C] company that broadcasts on radio or television; building from which this is done 电台; 电视台
*Which TV station is the programme on? 这个节目在哪家电视台播放?
* a pirate radio station, ie one using a frequency illegally 非法的广播电台.
(a) place where trains stop on a railway line; the buildings (eg ticket office, waiting rooms) connected with this 火车站
*Which station are you going to? 你要到哪个火车站?
* [attrib 作定语] the station platform, staff 站台、火车站员工.
(b) similar place where buses and coaches stop （公共汽车或长途汽车的）车站
*The bus leaves the bus station at 9.42 am. 那公共汽车上午9时42分离站.
4 [C] (dated or fml 旧或文) social position; rank; status 社会地位; 等级; 身分
*people in all stations of life 社会各阶层人士
* He has ideas above his station. 他的思想超越了自己的地位.
5 [C] (Austral 澳) (usu large) sheep or cattle ranch （通常指大的）牧羊场, 牧牛场.
6 [C, CGp] (people living in a) small military or naval base （陆军或海军）驻地, 驻地人员
*He's returning to his army station. 他准备回驻地.
7 [U] position, or relative position, to be taken up or maintained by sb/sth 某人[某事物]应处的位置或相对位置; 岗位; 战位
*One of the warships was out of station, ie not in its correct position relative to other ships. 有一艘军舰未在其编队位置.
8 (idm 习语) panic stations => panic.
v [esp passive 尤用于被动语态
*Tn, Tn.pr] put (sb, oneself, an army, etc) at or in a certain place 置（某人、自己、部队等）于某处
*Their regiment is stationed in Cyprus. 他们的团驻扎在塞浦路斯.
* The detective stationed himself (ie hid) among the bushes. 那个侦探藏在灌木丛中.
Kilburn High Road railway station is a London Overground station situated near the south end of the Kilburn High Road, London NW6 in the London Borough of Camden.
1. But when the train dawdled at station after station, I began to wonder. 但是，当火车一站接着一站往前蠕动时，我便产生了怀疑。
2. But the station master was adamant: 但站长态度坚决，
3. But he also hosted a classical music show on the college's FM station and listened to Wagner as he studied his accounting. 但是他也曾在大学调频电台上主持过一档古典音乐节目，并且在学习会计学的时候还在欣赏瓦格纳的音乐作品。
4. We had better go back to the station now. 现在我们最好还是回车站吧.
5. Which station are you going to? 你要到哪个火车站?
6. When the balloon was over the station, the pilot saw one of the men taking photographs. 当气球飞临基地上空时，飞行员看见有一个人在拍照。
7. We had better go back to the station now, Ken. 肯，我们现在最好回车站去。
8. We are in Montreal, in an echoing, dark train station, and we are squeezed together on a bench waiting for someone to give us some guidance. 我们到了蒙特利尔，呆在一个嘈杂的、黑暗的火车站里, 紧紧地挤在一起 坐在一条长凳上，等着有人来给我们带路。
9. The troops concentrated near the station. 军队集结在车站附近。
10. Two hours later, I was talking angrily to the station master at Westhaven. 两小时后，我气呼呼地同威斯特海温站站长说起此事。