*work steadily 平稳地工作
* Prices are rising steadily. 物价正持续上涨.
* His health is getting steadily worse. 他的健康逐渐恶化.
1. Energy from nuclear power plants is steadily increasing but the problem of dangerous waste limits growth in many regions. 核电厂提供的能源在稳步上升，但是在许多地区都因核电厂的有害废料问题而使发展受到限制。
2. The country has been steadily industrializing. 这个国家一直在稳步实现工业化。
3. They will hardly know which facts to select from the great mass of evidence that steadily accumulates. 对于逐渐积累起来的庞大材料，他们几乎不知道选取哪些好，
4. Not only was the meal well below the usual standard, but Bessie seemed unable to walk steadily. 结果，不仅饭菜远不如平时做得好，而且贝西走起路来似乎东倒西歪。
5. His health is getting steadily worse. 他的健康每况愈下。
6. So Mrs. Cox works steadily from the time she arrives at school in the morning until she leaves for home late in the afternoon, and her "free" period isn´t really free at all. 实际上，科克斯夫人从早上一到校就不停地工作，一直到下午很晚离开学校为止，她的“空闲”时间实在一点也不空闲。
7. Prices have risen steadily during the past decade. 过去十年中价格已稳步地上涨。
8. Children´s bodies grow steadily. 儿童的身体不断发育成长.
9. Our supply of ammunition steadily wanes. 我们的弹药量逐渐减少。
10. Our production is going steadily upward. 我们的生产正在稳步上升。