adj carefully considered; intentional; deliberate 审慎考虑的; 有意的; 蓄意的
*reply with studied indifference 故作冷漠的回答
* the studied slowness of his movements 他那故意作出的慢吞吞的动作.
a studied way of behaving is deliberate and often not sincere, because it has been planned carefully
She spoke with studied politeness.
1. But he also hosted a classical music show on the college's FM station and listened to Wagner as he studied his accounting. 但是他也曾在大学调频电台上主持过一档古典音乐节目，并且在学习会计学的时候还在欣赏瓦格纳的音乐作品。
2. Both men studied the censors' stamps. 两个人都仔细地检查了审查官的盖章。
3. We must conclude from the work of those who have studied the origin of life, that 根据那些研究生命起源的人们所作的工作，我们必然得出这样的结论：
4. We studied many lawbooks and he knows what I would say. 我们研究了很多法典。因此他知道我想要说的话。
5. We must conclude from the work of those who have studied the origin of life, that 根据那些研究生命起源的人们所作的工作，我们必然得出这样的结论：
6. We must conclude from the work of those who have studied the origin of life, 根据研究生命起源的人们所作的工作，我们必然会得出这样的结论：
7. Whether working alone or in a group, students share ideas, perspectives and discussions on the subject being studied, and read about those of their classmates. 不管是单独学习还是小组学习，学生们就学习内容交流观点、见解，并展开讨论，同时了解其他同学的意见。
8. The master had told us he would question us on verbs, and I did not know a thing about them, for I had not studied my lesson. 老师说过要问我们动词的问题，可是我没有温习功课，一点也不会。
9. Tai chi is just one form of exercise studied for its fall-preventing benefits as part of a recently completed six-year project by the National Institute on Aging and the National Institute of Nursing Research. 全国老龄协会和全国护理研究协会最近完成了一个为期六年的研究项目，其中一部分是研究太极等锻炼方式在防止摔跤方面的益处。
10. The team — six doctors, three nurses, three breathing specialists, two drug experts and a manager — studied the situation and came up with improvements that earned the team a special award for quality improvement. 这个由六名医生、三名护士、三名呼吸系统专家、两名药物专家和一名负责人组成的小组研究了当时的情况，并作出了改进，这些改进为该小组赢得了一项质量改进特别奖。