*The end came quite suddenly. 结局来得很突然.
* Suddenly, everyone started shouting and singing. 突然间, 大家都喊起来、唱起来了.
quickly and unexpectedly
I suddenly realized that there was someone following me.
George died very suddenly.
Suddenly the eagle opened its wings.
1. But they suddenly became the parents of quintuplets, four girls and a boy. 但是他们突然变成了五胞胎的父母：四个女孩一个男孩。
2. But they suddenly became the parents of quintuplets, four girls and a boy, an even which radically changed their lives. 但是他们突然变成了五胞胎的父母：四个女孩一个男孩。
3. But they suddenly became the parents of quintuplets, four girls and a boy, an event which radically changed their lives. 但是他们出人意料生了个五胞胎，4女1男。这事使他们的生活发生了根本的变化。
4. But suddenly she uttered a cry. 突然，她发出了一声尖叫。
5. What a relief it was when the boulders suddenly disappeared, 突然大石块不见了，
6. We were very much surprised when the snake charmer suddenly began to play jazz and modern pop songs. 当耍蛇人突然又吹奏起爵士乐和现代流行乐曲时，我们感到非常惊奇。
7. When you aren't thinking about it, suddenly the answer arrives as a gift from the gods. 当你不去想它的时候，答案却突然从天而降，仿如上苍赐予你的一份礼物。
8. The road curved suddenly to the left. 那条路突然向左转弯.
9. The men of the disgruntled royal bodyguard suddenly turned loose on to the street of a capital seething with unrest, 不满的皇家卫队的士兵突然改变为流散在动荡不安的首都街道上，
10. The old man drooped his head and began to murmur to himself my father´s name. Suddenly he looked up. 老人低下头, 低声念叨我父亲的名字.突然他抬起头来说道: