informal an older man who gives a young person presents and money in return for their company and often for sex
1. Blend the butter and the sugar before adding other ingredients of the cake. 在加蛋糕的其它成分之前,先把奶油和糖混合一下.
2. Betty: What about some sugar? Two teaspoonfuls? 贝蒂:放点糖怎么样? 两匙怎么样?
3. What about some sugar? 加些糖怎么样？
4. The expedition carried a little flour and sugar, but mostly they relied on the fish that Pinero caught with his harpoon and the game that was shot with bow and arrow, using the campfire to grill meat or cassava cakes. 探险队在旅途中只带少量的面粉和糖，通常是德派因罗用渔叉叉鱼，用弓箭猎取野味，他们在篝火上烤肉吃，也做木薯饼。
5. The town knew the Southerners and never stopped chewing sugar cane when they passed. 小镇的人见惯了南方人，因此他们经过时小镇的人照旧大嚼甘蔗。
6. He takes two teaspoons of sugar in tea. 他在茶里放了两匙糖。
7. Her mother's ring? Pictures of her husband? The $47 hidden in the sugar bowl? 是母亲留给她的戒指？是丈夫的照片？还是藏在糖缸里的47美元？
8. Don´t eat too much sugar. 糖不要吃得太多.
9. Do you want any sugar? 你要放些糖吗？
10. And we haven´t got any sugar or jam. 糖和果酱也没有了。