1 light and heat of the sun 太阳的光和热; 阳光
*sitting out in the bright/warm sunshine 坐在室外灿烂[温暖]的阳光下.
2 (fig infml 比喻, 口) cheerfulness 快活; 愉快
*the loss of her closest friend which took the sunshine out of her life 她那最亲密友伴的丧生, 使她在生活中失去欢愉.
3 (Brit infml 口) (used for addressing sb, usu in a cheerful and friendlyway 用作称呼语, 通常表示快活和友好)
*Hello, sunshine!喂, 你好!
4 (idm 习语) a ray of sunshine => ray. ,sunshine `roof = sun-roof.
the light and heat that come from the sun when there is no cloud
We had three days of spring sunshine.
Couples strolled in the afternoon sunshine.
She brought sunshine into our lives.
ray of sunshine
(=a person or thing that makes you happy)
He was the only ray of sunshine in her life.
spoken informal used when speaking to someone you are annoyed with
Look, sunshine, I've had just about enough of you!
1. Evaporation takes place more quickly when there is wind or sunshine. 有风或有阳光时蒸发速度较快。
2. We lay on the beach, saturated in sunshine. 我们躺在沙滩上, 沐浴在阳光里.
3. The petals of many flowers expand in sunshine. 要阳光下许多花的花瓣开放。
4. The customer gets such things as a seat on a plane, a room in a hotel, and a chance to sit on a beach in the sunshine. 顾客可以得到诸如飞机上的座位、旅馆里的房间以及在海滩晒太阳的机会。
5. No,but I will put it out in the sunshine to let it air out. 不,但我将把它拿到外面的阳光下晾干.
6. Near a flower garden, two white-haired grannies are knitting in the sunshine. 在一处花圃旁，两位白发老太太在阳光下织毛衣，
7. Ample sunshine and rainfall are bringing the crops on nicely. 充足的阳光和雨水正使庄稼茁壮地生长。
8. After so many years of sunshine, Harrison got a shock. 在阳光下生活了那么多年的哈里森对此感到惊奇。
9. At the same time the northern half is getting less direct sunshine, because it tips away from the sun. 与此同时，北半球由于偏离太阳，太阳照射的光线较少，
10. Sunshine and rain are beneficial to the crops in the fields. 日光和雨水有利于田间作物。