1. Every awkward attempt meets with sympathy and encouragement, and the most difficult step on the path of language becomes the merriest game. 每一次尴尬的尝试都会受到同情和鼓励，这样在语言学习道路上最困难的一步变成了最愉快的游戏。
2. Brad: Nice game! A shower and whirlpool should really hit the spot. 伯拉德:真不错的比赛!来个淋浴和旋涡浴应该够过瘾了.
3. Will you please tie a rope in a firm knot? 请你将绳子打一个牢固的结好吗？
4. The winner´s complacent smile annoyed the loser in the football game. 胜利者洋洋自得的微笑使得足球赛的失败者深感厌恶。
5. The sunlight has faded my tie. 阳光晒得我的领带褪了颜色。
6. There was a basketball game at the Municipal Gymnasium yesterday. 昨天市体育馆有场篮球比赛。
7. Table tennis is an indoor game. 乒乓球是室内运动项目。
8. They were playing the game in a friendly spirit. 他们本着友好的精神比赛。
9. There´ll be a baseball game in the stadium this afternoon. Would you like to see it? 今天下午体育场将有一场棒球比赛, 你想看吗?
10. That candy store uses fancy tape to tie all packages. 那个糖果店用各种花样的线带扎包裹。