adj [pred 作表语] ~ (with sth) (rhet 修辞) overcome by emotion 情不自禁
*Listening to her recent performance I felt totally transported. 我听着她最近演出的作品, 喜不自胜.
* transported with joy, anger, fear, etc 乐不可支、怒不可遏、惊恐万状.
1. Eventually, the equivalent of 700,000 trucks a year will be transported through the Chunnel. 最终，每年通过隧道运输的货物量将相当于70万辆卡车的货运量。
2. By way of contrast oil can be transported large distance by pipeline. 不同的是, 石油可以用输油管远距离输送.
3. Before it could be transported to the United States, a site had to be found for it and a pedestal had to be built. 在雕像被运往美国之前，必须为它选好一块场地，同时必须建造一个基座。
4. They transported the bricks in a lorry. 他们用卡车运砖。
5. And near its lower reaches there is a long tailing-off which is almost certainly the result of material transported out to deep water after being eroded from the continental masses. 在这个地带的低处是很长的一段尾沙地段，基本上可以断定这个地段是大陆块体上侵蚀下来的物质被水冲到深水处形成的。