adj [pred 作表语] ~ (of sth/that...) ignorant or not conscious of sth 不知道; 未觉察
*be socially, politically, etc unaware 对社会、政治等问题不了解
* He was unaware of my presence/that I was present. 他不知道我在场.
* (fml 文) I am not unaware of the problem. 我并非不了解这一问题.
adj [not before noun]
not noticing or realizing what is happening
Mike seems unaware of the trouble he's causing.
She was totally unaware that she was being watched.
1. We enjoy staring at them, entranced as they go about their business, unaware (we hope) of our presence. 我们喜欢入迷地看它们做事，它们不知道（但愿如此）我们就在它们身边。
2. The crowd began to shout, but the matador was unaware of the danger. 观众大哗，但斗牛士却没有意识到危险。
3. The crowd began to shout, but the drunk was unaware of the danger. 观众大哗，但醉汉却没有意识到危险。
4. The crowd began to shout, but the drunk was unaware of the danger. 人们开始大叫起来，但醉汉却没有意识到危险。
5. He used to sleep during the day and work at night, quite unaware of the fact that he had become the ghost of Endley. 白天睡觉，夜里出来干活，一点不知道自己已成了恩得利家场的活鬼。
6. He may be unaware of his irritability and surprised when someone calls attention to it. 此人可能并未意识到自己的不快，如果有人提醒这一点，他还会感到吃惊。
7. Although speech is the most obvious form of communication, we do use other forms of which we may be only partially aware or, in some cases, completely unaware. 尽管语言是最显而易见的交际形式，但我们确实在使用其他一些交际形式，对于这些形式，我们也许只是部分地意识到了，而在有些情况下我们甚至完全没有意识到。