1. Then, even if you haven't uncovered the reason, you should begin to make firm decisions and practice responding to your children's requests in a prompt, definite manner. 然后，即使没能找出原因，你也该开始作出果断的决定，并试着用迅速、果断的方式对孩子的要求作出反应。
2. A plot to assassinate the President was uncovered by government agents. 刺杀总统的阴谋被政府特工人员发觉了。
3. Agents have uncovered a plot against the President. 特工人员发现了一个反对总统的阴谋.
4. One evening one of the plates happened to be left uncovered. 一天晚上，一个盘子碰巧没有盖上盖儿。
5. On the uncovered plate the bacteria on the outer ring were flourishing, but close to the mould there were none left. 那只没有盖上盖儿的盘子的外围细菌很多，而靠近霉菌的地方却一点也没有。