1. Employers and landlords often buy this information from companies that are in the business of creating data profiles. 雇主、房东们常向开发数据档案的公司购买这类信息。
2. But I am going to buy them all back again now!" 不过现在我要把这些东西一一买回来。”
3. But we are the ones who signal to businesses that what they are doing is okay — every time we buy their products. 每当我们购买他们的产品时，我们就在向企业发出信号，告诉他们可以这样做。
4. Where do you buy clothes and shoes? 你平时在哪儿买衣服和鞋子?
5. We can either dig out some earth worms in my yard or buy some shrimps in the market. 我们可以到我家院子里 挖一些蚯蚓,或者在市场上买一些小虾.
6. Why don´t you buy me a drink for a change, you old miser! 你就不能也请我喝一杯, 你这老财迷!
7. When my wife nagged me to do something about it, I told her that either I would have to buy a new mower or let the grass grow. 妻子喋喋不休让我想点办法。我告诉她，要么买一台新割草机，要么让草长下去。
8. Which books did you buy? 您买的是两本什么书？
9. Tired of sleeping on the floor, a young man in Teheran saved up for years to buy a real bed. 德黑兰的一个人年轻人由于对睡地板感到厌倦，于是积蓄多年买了一张真正的床。
10. Then we´ll return home and buy a big house in the country. 然后我们返回家园，在乡下买幢大房子。