under no circumstances
under no circumstances为短语/超纲词汇
1. But even in the most favourable circumstances 即使是在最有利的环境中，
2. Do you adapt yourself to new circumstances easily? 你能很快适应一个新环境吗?
3. A man without an education is an unfortunate victim of adverse circumstances deprived. 没有受过教育的人是境况不佳的不幸牺牲品.
4. A man without an education, many of us believe, is an unfortunate victim of adverse circumstances, deprived of one of the greatest twentieth-century opportunities. 我们许多人都相信，一个没有受过教育的人，是逆境的牺牲品，被剥夺了20世纪的最优越的机会之一。
5. A lawyer in a London law firm that often handles divorces for British-American couples noted that in Britain, prenuptial agreements were "just about ignored" by the courts because English law says that circumstances of a marriage aren't sta 伦敦一家法律公司的一名律师经常为分处英美两国的夫妇处理离婚事宜。他注意到，在英国，法院"几乎忽视"婚前协议，因为英国的法律认为婚姻状况不是静态的，因此应由法官来决定资产怎样分配。
6. You´d better not do that under the circumstances. 在这种情况下, 你最好别那么干。
7. You should then establish your own individual aims. These are partly a matter of personal circumstances, partly a matter of psychology. 然后，你一定要建立起自己的目标。这里一方面是个所处的环境，另一方面是个心理学的问题。
8. Yet, in real life, circumstances do sometimes conspire to bring about coincidences which anyone but a nineteenth century novelist would find incredible. 不过，在现实生活中，有时确实会出现一些巧合，这些巧合除了19世纪小说家外谁也不会相信。
9. It is almost always due to some very special circumstances that traces of land animals survive, 几乎总是由于某些特殊的条件，陆地动物的遗体才被存下来，
10. We are, in part, admitting that a certain set of circumstances has enabled justice to act of its own accord. 我们部分承认了某种特定的环境使得正义自动地起了作用。