-en 具有“缩小”意义的名词字尾 变化型 -in
n stringed musical instrument held under the chin and played with a bow 小提琴. =>illus at App
1 见附录1插图, page xi.
1500-1600; Language: Italian;Origin:
violino, from viola; VIOLA
a small wooden musical instrument that you hold under your chin and play by pulling a bow
(=special stick) across the strings
1. He is replacing the broken chord of his violin. 他正在更换小提琴上的断弦。
2. He plays the violin , but I play the trumpet. 他拉提琴，我吹喇叭。
3. He´s the first violin at Vienna Philharmonic. 他是维也纳爱乐交响乐团的第一小提琴手。
4. A violin is played with a bow. 提琴是用弓来拉奏的
5. She likes playing the violin. 她喜欢拉小提琴。
6. One beats a small drum, another plays a wooden stringed instrument, and the other three have smaller, violin- like pieces they play with a bow." 他们中一个击鼓，另一个奏着木制的弦乐器，另外三个用琴弓拉着一种类似小提琴的小小的乐器。"