a shout used by people fighting in a battle to show their courage and frighten the enemy
1. Both parts suffered from great casulties during the continuance of the war.
2. Both the cost and the standard of living were lower before the war.
3. But Alfred had deduced that the Danes were no longer fit for prolonged war.
4. But suddenly she uttered a cry.
5. Bottles of dairy milk arrived in door ways, and women took them in, as though the war were a thousand miles away.
6. War begets misery and ruin.
7. War is a crisis.
8. War is iniquitous.
9. We saw a maudlin movie about an orphan who lost his parents in the war.
10. We must not lie down, and cry, "God help us."
Copyright © 2017 Qeto All rights reserved.