1. We must make some concession to the weakness of old age. 我们要向老年虚弱者让步。
2. Turning those pages and studying their photographs is like flowing on a sad current that, like Blake's Thames, seems to "mark in every face, marks of weakness, marks of woe." 一张张翻看并研读这些照片，仿佛漂流在一条让人伤心的河流上，就像身处英国诗人布莱克笔下的泰晤士河畔，似乎 "看见每一个过往行人都是满脸饥色，满脸愁苦。"
3. After hours of experimenting they felt a weakness in the muscles, a pain in the knees and a general sickness that lasted until the following day. 经过了几个小时的实验，他们感觉到肌肉的虚弱和膝盖上的疼痛，一种遍体的不适一直持续到了第二天。
4. She acted the role of the perfect servant for three years before Aunt Harriet discovered her ´little weakness´. 她担任"理想仆人"角色3年之后，哈丽特终于发现她有"小小的弱点"。
5. My weakness is laziness. 我的缺点是懒惰.
6. Who studied 301 men and women aged 70 and older with at least one risk factor for falling, such as muscle weakness or use of certain medicines. 她调查了301名70或70岁以上的男女，他们都至少有一种导致摔跤的风险因素，如肌肉无力或使用某些药物等。