n.周末,周末休假 adj.周末的 vi.度周末的
动词过去式:weekended 过去分词:weekended 现在分词:weekending 第三人称单数:weekends
The workweek and weekend are those complementary parts of the week devoted to labour and rest respectively. The legal working week (British English), or workweek (U.
1. We go boating on the lake every weekend. 我们每个周末都到湖上划船.
2. We are expecting guests this weekend. 我们本周末要来客人.
3. We go to the cinema on weekend. 我们周末看电影.
4. We´re going to stay at my mother´s for the weekend. 在我母亲家度周末。
5. We, therefore, save most personal visiting for after-work hours or for social weekend gatherings. 因此我们把大多数个人间的拜访放在下班以后的时间里或周末的社交聚会上进行。
6. All over the weekend they were at her and by Sunday night the offer was two hundred pounds but still she didn´t agree. 整个周末他们都缠着她。到了星期天的晚上，他们出价200镑，但她还是没答应。”
7. Mead predicts that inventors will be able to perfect powerful customized chips over a weekend at the office 米德预言发明者可以在办公室用一个周末的时间生产了完美的、功能很强的、按客户需求设计的芯片
8. One important regulation of the foreign study program has to do with the time, established by the host "parents", by which the teenagers must arrive home on weekend nights. 留学计划中有一条与时间有关的重要规定，这是由接待家庭的 "父母" 制定的。根据这条规定, 这些十几岁的孩子们在周末晚上必须回家。
9. I overestimated the amount of milk we´d need for the weekend. 我过高估计了我们周末的用奶量.
10. It is no use inviting the politician or the professional or business man, who has been working or worrying about serious things for six days, to work or worry about trifling things at the weekend. 同样，对于为严肃的公务操劳或烦恼了6天的政界人士、专业人员、商人来说，在周未再让他们为琐事而动脑子和忧虑也是无益的。