/wɪtʃ'evə(r); [US] hwɪtʃ-; hwɪtʃ`ɛvɚ/ det, pron
1 the person or thing which ...的那个人或事物
*Take whichever hat suits you best. 挑个最适合你戴的帽子.
* We'll eat at whichever restaurant has a free table. 哪个饭馆有空桌我们就在哪儿吃吧.
* Whichever of you comes first will receive a prize. 你们谁第一谁就能得奖.
2 regardless of which 无论哪个或哪些
*Whichever you buy, there is a six-month guarantee. 不管买哪个都有六个月的保用期.
* It takes three hours, whichever route you take. 不论走哪条路都要三小时.
interrog det, interrog pron (expressing surprise 用以表示惊讶) which （究竟）哪个, 哪些
*Whichever of these children is yours? 这些孩子哪个是你的?
used to say that it does not matter which thing or person is chosen because the result will be the same
It will be a difficult operation, whichever method you choose.
Whichever way you look at it, things are pretty bad.
used to refer to the member of a group of people or things that does something, is wanted, is possible etc
Whichever player scores the highest number of points will be the winner.
You can either have the double room or the family room, whichever you want.
'Do you want tea or coffee?' 'I don't mind - whichever one you're making.'
1. Whichever you like is yours. 你喜欢哪个就拿哪个。
2. In a broadcast on October 1, 1940, Murrow declared: "Mark it down that these people are both brave and patient, that all are equal under the bomb, that this is a war of speed and organization, and that whichever political system best provides fo 在1940年10月1日的广播中，默罗宣布："请记住：这些人既勇敢又耐心；这些人在遭到轰炸时表现得同样出色；这场战争是速度和组织性的较量；能最好地保护平民百姓并保持其尊严的政治体制将赢得胜利。"