vt.收回,撤消 vi.缩回,退出 v.撤退
动词过去式:withdrew 过去分词:withdrawn 现在分词:withdrawing 第三人称单数:withdraws 名词:withdrawer 形容词:withdrawable
/wɪð'drɔ:, also wɪθ'd-; wɪð`drɔ, wɪθ`d-/
v (pt withdrew / -5dru:; -`dru/, pp withdrawn / -5drR:n; -`drRn/)
1 [Tn, Tn.pr] ~ sb/sth (from sth)
(a) pull or take sb/sth back or away 收回、取回、撤回或撤走某人[某事物]
*The general refused to withdraw his troops. 那个将军拒不撤回部队.
* The old coins have been withdrawn from circulation. 旧硬币已经收回不再流通了.
* The workers have threatened to withdraw their labour, ie go on strike. 工人扬言要罢工.
(b) remove (money) from a bank account, etc 从银行帐户等提（款）; 取（钱）
*She withdrew all her savings and left the country. 她把全部存款取出後离开了那个国家.
2 [Tn] (fml 文) take back (a promise, an offer, a statement, etc); retract 撤回或撤消（诺言、提议、言论等）
*Unless the contract is signed immediately, I shall withdraw my offer. 若不立即签署合同我就撤回我提出的条件.
* I insist that you withdraw your offensive remarks immediately. 我要求你必须立刻收回那些过头的话.
3 [I, Ipr] ~ (from sth) go away from a place or from other people 离开或脱离某处或某些人
*He talked to us for an hour and then withdrew. 他跟我们谈了一小时的话就走了.
* withdraw into oneself, ie become unresponsive or unsociable 离群索居
* The troops had to withdraw to a less exposed position. 部队已经撤到不易受攻击的地点.
v past tensewithdrew [-'druː/
1. The general refused to withdraw his troops. 那个将军拒不撤回部队.
2. Or I can withdraw all other treatment and just give you a vitamin pill, and we can see what happens. 或者，我可以撤消所有的治疗，只给你吃维他命，然后再看看有什么效果。