1 [esp attrib 尤作定语] made of wood 木制的
*wooden furniture, houses, toys 木制的家具、房子、玩具.
2 stiff and awkward (in one's manner) （举止）僵硬而笨拙的
*She has a rather wooden manner. 她举止僵硬而笨拙.
* a wooden smile, performance 呆板的笑容、表演.
made of wood
a wooden bench
not showing enough expression, emotion, or movement, especially when performing in public
1. When a plane from London arrived at Sydney airport, workers began to unload a number of wooden boxes which contained clothing. 当一架来自伦敦的飞机抵达悉尼机场时，工人们开始卸下装有服装的一批木箱。
2. The wooden ball is heavier than the cotton one. 木球比棉球要重.
3. The wooden cart creaked as it moved along. 这辆板车走动时嘎吱嘎吱地响.
4. They put wooden shutters on all the windows. 他们在所有窗户上都安装了百叶窗。
5. There´s a wooden bridge over the river. 河上有一座木桥。
6. He hung his coat on the wooden peg. 他把上衣挂在木钉上。
7. He had had a long and uncomfortable trip, for he had been confined to the wooden box for over eighteen hours. 他经历了一次漫长而又难受的旅程，因为他在那木箱里闷了18个多小时。
8. He has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool. 他修筑了一条条整洁的小路，并在一个池塘上架了一座小木桥。
9. Sitting down on a dilapidated wooden fence near the field, we opened a couple of tins of sardines and had a picnic lunch. 我们在田边一堵东倒西歪的篱笆墙上坐下来，打开几听沙丁鱼罐头，吃了一顿野外午餐。
10. Polo players use long sticks to hit the wooden ball through the other team´s goal. 打马球的人用长棍把木球打进对方的球门。