1. Enclosed in this outfit, I waited in line for an hour with other adventurers, mostly office workers in their 20's. 我包裹在这一身装束里，与其他的历险者一起排了一小时队。他们大多是20多岁的办公室职员。
2. Because of this positive method, I eagerly answered all the questions I could, never worrying much about making mistakes. 由于这种积极的教学方法，我踊跃回答各种问题，从不怕答错。
3. Before we go any further, it might make sense to require a temporary pause on research into human cloning in order to make a systematic enquiry into the grave questions it raises. 在我们尚未继续前进之前，最好是先要求暂时停止克隆人类的研究，以便系统地研究它所引发的深刻问题。
4. But brain theory could simply not explain the questions we wonder about most: 但大脑研究理论就是无法解释我们最想弄清的问题：
5. What the quotient of the questions ? 题目的商是多少?
6. Would your twin live a shorter life because he or she started out with DNA that was already 10, 20, or 30 years old? 你的孪生兄弟或姐妹出生时DNA就已经10、20或30岁了，难道就因为这样他或她的寿命会更短吗？
7. The motion to amend the club´s constitution was defeated by 20 votes to 15. 修改俱乐部章程的动议以二十票对十五票被否决了。
8. The politician was bombarded with questions and commplaints. 这位政客受到质问和抱怨的攻击。
9. The adroit prosecutor arranged his questions with admirable finesse. 那机灵的检查官以令人赞赏的手法安排他的问题。
10. The average output of the factory is 20 cars a day. 该工厂的平均产量是每天20辆汽车.