1. The Americans would happily reach one accord on standards for medical devices and then hammer out different pacts covering, say, electronic goods and drug manufacturing. 美国人很愿意就医疗器械的标准达成一个协议，然后推敲出不同的合同，用以涵盖 -- 比如说 -- 电子产品和药品的生产。
2. His behaviour does not accord with his principles. 他的行为与他的原则不符.
3. Many of those expectations were in accord with what I felt. Some were not. 这样的期望很多都与我的感受一致，但有些可不同。
4. We are, in part, admitting that a certain set of circumstances has enabled justice to act of its own accord. 我们部分承认了某种特定的环境使得正义自动地起了作用。
5. It offers video-imitated golf courses, a racetrack where customers can drive scale racecars, a movie theater where the seats roll and shake in accord with happenings on the screen. 那儿有录像模仿的高尔夫球场，有赛车道供游客驾驶按比例缩小的赛车，还有一个电影院，里面的座椅可随着银幕上的场景而颠簸晃动。