1. The test provided us with a pragmatic analysis of the value of this course. 这次测试对我们开设这门课程的价值提供了实事求是的分析依据。
2. A new analysis of research from numerous countries has concluded. 这是对许多国家作了新的研究分析后得出的结论。
3. At dinner afterwards I was subjected to a hostile quizzing by a group of women in their thirties who claimed that my whole analysis ignored the most basic change of all. 在随后的晚宴上，一群三十多岁的女士对我颇不友好地质问攻击了一番。她们声称我的整个分析忽视了家庭变革中最基本的变化。
4. I was very much pleased by your analysis of the situation. 我非常满意你对形势的分析。
5. It is the combination of wit and political analysis that makes his articles so readable. 他的生花妙笔与政治分析相得益彰, 使他的文章脍炙人口.
6. Was converted into a poison that defies analysis even today. 演变成了今天仍无法分析清楚的毒液。
7. Whose analysis of the data on exercise and fall prevention appeared last year in The Journal of the American Medical Association. 他对锻炼与摔跤预防的数据分析去年发表在《美国医药协会学刊》上。