2. The name of this Soviet astronaut was Leonov; and the date was March 18, 1965. 这位苏联宇航员的名字叫做列昂诺夫; 那是1965年3月18日.
3. The postmark was clear. The date was clear too. 邮戳很清楚, 日期也很清楚.
4. The name of this Soviet astronaut was Leonov; and the date was March 18, 1965. 这位苏联宇航员的名字叫做列昂诺夫; 那是1965年3月18日.
5. To avoid this, some lawyers will not draw up an agreement once a wedding date has been set. 为避免这类问题，有些律师不愿在婚期已定之后起草协议。
6. No,I already have a date. 不,我已经有一个约会了.
7. Has a decision been reached on a date for the game , or is the matter still pending? 比赛日期决定了吗，还是尚未解决？
8. He loved to be told that one of his imaginary products was temporarily out of stock and he would faithfully promise to call again at some future date, but of course he never did. 他爱听售货员说他想像出来的那种东西暂时脱销，于是他就煞有介事地许诺改天再来光顾。当然，他再也不会来了。
9. He also thinks parents are recognizing education is moving on and don't want their children to be held back by out-of-date methods. 他同时认为家长意识到教育正向前发展，不希望让过时的方法制约孩子的发展。
10. At a meeting of the military chiefs a few hours earlier, the British, at first hesitant, were raising additional objections to fixing the date for the invasion of northern France, known by the code name Overlord. 在几小时之前召开的一次军事首脑会议上，英国人先是犹豫不决，后来又节外生枝，反对商定攻占法国北部，即代号为“霸王”行动的日期。