1. What colour are you going to paint it? 你打算把它漆成什么颜色？
2. Wood liked to paint faces he knew well. 伍德喜欢画他熟悉的脸。
3. The paint has worn off. 油漆剥落了。
4. He has a streak of paint on his arm. 他的胳臂上沾了一道漆。
5. After a few canvas stokes , the artist reapplies his brush to his palette for more paint. 在画布上涂了几笔后，艺术家又把画笔在调色盘上沾一沾，以涂上更多的颜料。
6. And, though the gleams blind and dazzle, yet do they convey a hint of beauty and serenity greater than we have known or imagined. 虽然这光芒令人眼花缭乱，但它确实给予我们一种不曾经历和无法想象的美感和静谧的启示。
7. A painter who had been working on the tower hung a pot of paint on one of the hands and slowed it down! 在钟塔上干活的一位油漆工把一只油漆桶挂在了一根指针上，把钟弄慢了！
8. George: I´m going to paint it pink. 乔治:我想漆粉红色.
9. I am an art student and I paint a lot of pictures. 我是个学艺术的学生，我画了许多画。
10. If you keep rubbing, the paint will come off. 你再多擦擦颜色就能掉了.