1. But few foreign graduates came home to "pay their pledge", as Nehru had put it. 但是只有寥寥无几的海外留学生像尼赫鲁所说的那样学成后回国"履行他们的诺言"。
2. But I would love to be able to pay for some of my living and not have to go through an embarrassing situation every time I need a spare part for my wheelchair. 但我很想自己负担部分生活费用，不必在每次需要为轮椅买点配件时都去尴尬地求人。
3. Wisdom is a good purchase though we pay dear for it . 为了求知识，代价虽高也值得。
4. We´ll have to pay them something on account. 我们得先还他们一点欠款。
5. We don´t just pay money for these wretched sties. 住这些破烂猪圈我们付出的不仅仅是钱，
6. We pay with our lives!" 我们付出的是生命！”
7. When someone "has a feeling" about someone else, people more often laugh than pay attention. 当一个人对另一个人“有某种感觉”时，人们更多的是付之一笑，而不会太在意。
8. Whether you're a junior school student or a young adult at college, get caught cheating and you'll pay the price — usually a very high one. 不管你是初中生还是年轻的大学生，一旦被发现有作弊行为，你就得付出代价--而且往往是惨痛的代价。
9. They did not pay any attention. In the end I could not bear it. 他们却毫不理睬。到后来我忍无可忍.
10. They did not pay any attention. In the end I could not bear it. 他们却毫不理睬。到后来我忍无可忍.