1. Everything seemed easy. 老师讲的似乎都挺容易。
2. But when I met Mark I found him a charming and intelligent young guy. 但是当我见到马克时，我发现他是一个既讨人喜欢又聪明的年轻人。
3. Because I am married to an Italian citizen, establishing residency was easy. 因为我跟一位意大利公民结了婚，因此申请定居意大利很容易。
4. This kind of job is of easy availability. 这种职业易于获得。
5. The thieves´car was badly damaged and easy to recognize. 由于贼的汽车损坏十分严重，因此容易辨认。
6. The detection of crime is not always easy. 查明犯罪不总是一帆风顺的。
7. They were very easy. But I couldn´t answer the rest. They were too difficult for me. 这些题都非常容易.但是我回答不出其余的问题. 对我来说这些题太难了.
8. The English and Maths papers weren´t easy enough for me. I hope I haven´t failed. 对我来说英语和数学不很容易. 我希望我不会不及格.
9. There is no easy panacea for our complicated problem. 没有简单易行的补救方法能解决我们复杂的问题。
10. This is not easy, and may require two porpoises working together. 这并非易事，可能需要两只海豚合伙干才行。