1. By laying out a few cards, you create a story as appealing as a fairy tale, with your client as the hero. 摆出几张牌，你就可以创造一个像神话传说一样动人的故事，而故事的主角就是你的顾客。
2. The mendacious beggar told a different tale of woe at every house. 那个好说谎的乞丐在每家说不同的悲哀故事。
3. Her father thought that she must have met a fairy. 她父亲认为她一定是遇到了一位仙女.
4. And find some grace and pleasure in our condition, not like a self-centered British poet but like a patient princess sealed up in a tower, waiting for the happy ending to our fairy tale. 要在我们自身的条件下发现一些优雅和乐趣，不要做一个以自我为中心的英国诗人，而要像一个被关在塔楼里的公主，耐心地等待着我们的童话故事进入快乐的结局。
5. "Millionaire" is one of those words from a fairy tale that has no meaning to me whatsoever — like the words "emigration" and "Canada." 象"移民"和"加拿大"这两个词一样，"百万富翁"对我来说只是童话故事词汇中的一个没有任何意义的词而已。
6. "The legends and fairy tales which come from Europe figure prominently in the creative development of the theme park." "主题公园的创造性发挥突出地表现了欧洲的传说和童话故事，"
7. She held up the book. "Russian fairy tales," she said. 她举起书本，说:“俄罗斯童话。”
8. Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Peter Pan, and Pinocchio all come from European fairy tales or stories and are as familiar to children here as they are in the United States. 睡美人、白雪公主、彼得·潘和匹诺曹都是欧洲童话故事里的人物，这里的孩子对他们的熟悉程度丝毫不亚于美国的孩子。