1. This will lull them into a false sense of security. 这会使他们产生一种虚假的安全感。
2. The coin rolled underneath the piano. 硬币滚到钢琴下面去了.
3. The upside of a coin usually has a head on it. 硬币正面常有个头像。
4. They finally found a small gold coin which was almost worthless. 但最后找到的是一枚几乎一钱不值的小金币。
5. To further prepare myself, I offered readings to friends, including a scientist who makes a career of proving popular beliefs to be false. 为了准备充分些，我还主动为朋友们解读牌运，包括为一位科学家，他的职业就是证实一些流行观点的谬误。
6. He was decoyed by a false message (into entering enemy territory). 他被假情报诱骗（进入敌区）.
7. Have you had a false tooth inserted? 你镶上假牙了吗?
8. A whale is a fish. True or false? 鲸鱼是一种鱼. 对还是错?
9. And most of all, he bought the run-down Gordon Arms Hotel and totally restored it, transforming it from a mess into a glorious first-class hotel with 30 handsomely furnished rooms, wood-paneled stairs, false bookshelves with fake leather books and an 而最主要的，是他将年久失修的戈登·阿姆斯旅馆买下并完全改装，将这堆废墟变成了一座富丽堂皇的一流宾馆，内有30间装修华丽的房间，木质镶嵌的楼梯，摆满了人造皮革装订的书籍的书架，和一间高级餐厅。
10. Smiling does not mean you have to put on a false face or pretend you are happy all of the time. 微笑并不意味着你必须戴上一副假面具，或是假装一直都挺快乐。