1. Each new act that confirms your job loss starts the pain again: 每一个进一步让你确认自己已失去了工作的新情况都会重新激起你的痛楚：
2. Exercise can result in iron loss through a variety of mechanisms. 运动可能通过多种机制导致铁离子流失。
3. Euro Disney said that although attendance levels had been high, "the company anticipates that it will sustain a net loss for the financial year ending September 30, 1992". 欧洲迪斯尼公司说尽管游客量一直相当大，"公司预计在1992年9月30日结束的财政年度里会有净亏损。"
4. Being laid off from work, job loss and recession (衰退) have always affected Walter Cronkite's tone of voice and the editor's page. 下岗、失业和经济不景气一直影响着沃尔特·克朗凯特的情绪和报纸的社论版。
5. Women of child-bearing age are at greatest risk, since their monthly bleeding is a major source of iron loss. 育龄女性危险最大，因为月经是铁流失的重要原因之一。
6. The captain´s delinquency led to the loss of the ship. 船长失职而损失了一艘轮船.
7. This loss led to the demise of the business. 这一损失导致了公司的倒闭.
8. There is often a progressive loss of sight in old age. 人到老年视力往往逐渐衰退。
9. Later, we shall undergo a progressive loss of our vigour and resistance which, 再迟一些，我们就要经历生命力和抵抗力逐步衰退的过程。
10. The tragic sinking of this great liner will always be remembered, for she went down on her first voyage with heavy loss of life. 然而，这艘巨轮首航就下沉，造成大批人员死亡。人们将永远记着这艘巨轮的沉没惨剧。