1. Except for one minor incident, he seemed to be in excellent health, never showing any signs of fatigue, and holding his magnificent head high. 除了一件小事故，他看起来身体很好，从未显示出任何疲惫的迹象，高高地昂着他那尊贵的头。
2. The children bought me a most magnificent present. 孩子们给我买了一个非常漂亮的礼物。
3. The magnificent goal spurred the team on to victory. 他们那一球进得漂亮, 鼓舞了全队的士气夺取胜利.
4. A: Magnificent. Particularly the scene where the workers defy the warlord troops and break into the hall to hold their first union meeting. A：很精彩。尤其是工人们公然反抗军阀的军队，并冲进礼堂去召开他们的第一次工会的那场戏，
5. "For ten francs you can get two or three magnificent roses." “10法郎你就能买到两三朵顶好的玫瑰花。”
6. In spite of my parents' objections, I go back to sleep, and I miss some of the most magnificent scenery on the North American continent. 尽管我父母反对，我又蒙头大睡，因此我错过了北美大陆上一些最壮观的景色。